Friday, April 30, 2010

Cool Things...

Today I was cleaning out a room in the back of our house where we have a bunch of junk. There are boxes piled up, suitcases with crap, and broken things that we have accumulated but haven't had the time to throw away. I was back there trying to find a picture frame for a picture I have when I went to Disneyland a few years ago. I stumbled upon an old toy that I used to play with called a Tamagotchi. It makes me laugh when I think about how popular those things were, where we were the generation in the 90's when we could actually bring them to school. I remember I fed my pet, cleaned it, played with it, and thats it. I would forget for a few days and my tamagotchi would die. Mine died like 377453439872342 times for whatever reason. What a crazy time. I know one thing's for sure, I'm not replacing the battery on that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment