Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just a Regular Guy...

My name is Victor Reynaga and I'm 19 years old. This entry is made to all of those people who are, like me, on the brink of adulthood. To the people that live their life as "regulars", making mistakes, and learning from them. Deep, shallow, or in between: my thoughts are meant to provide humor, relativity, and insight into the life of a normal guy. To all of the people that think their life is boring and meaningless, I challenge you to think outside of that and look at what makes a life so grand. It is only up to you to make your life a beautiful thing. Its a bit cliche' to tell you to live each day like its your last, but that must be your daily mantra. I hope you can relate to my life in some way because being "ordinary" is, in fact, extraordinary. My thoughts are about you, me, and the world, which is why I have named it like so.
-Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment